Subtitle

Everything #winning from the zombie apocalypse to fine dining and anything in between.

Monday, April 11, 2011

#TigerBloodIntern | Round 4: Top 50?

I just got an email from Internships.com about my #TigerBloodIntern application and whether or not I made it to the next round.

After 17 days since the deadline for Round 3, and a full month since Round 1, the email read...






#TigerBloodIntern Round 4 Email

Alas, the journey has come to an end.  I want to thank everyone that supported me during the last month, the radio stations that showed interest and did a great job of covering a story about a Newfie that was one of maybe 15 Canadians that made it this far, the 1238 people (as of now, top 18 in views) that viewed my video online, Candice Udle, Big Tom and Mike Campbell from K-Rock, Hits FM, VOCM, VOCM Nightline and Paddy Daly, Kevin Gallant from Rock Solid Media, my girlfriend and of course, my Mom, who I convinced that working for Charlie Sheen wouldn't be as bad as she thought it would! And Jesus.  Everyone thanks Jesus in these things, don't they?

Good luck to the Top 50 that made it to round 4!  If you're curious to see who makes it, and what is required in this round, keep checking back or subscribe, I'll be following it all.

I'm hoping to use the exposure I received from this competition to hopefully land a social media job [still need a work term this summer! Contact me ;)].

Once more,
Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment