Subtitle

Everything #winning from the zombie apocalypse to fine dining and anything in between.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

MemeDay Wednesday!

The first installment in MemeDay Wednesday here at RDBlog!

I'm going to break it down in different sections and instead of giving you one cool internet meme every Wednesday, I'll give you a bunch of different types!  You'll get a lolcat, a demotivational, a graph, a troll, a dino comic and a photobomb!

The trolling pic is for all my friends studying abroad in Malaysia!  And the photobomb is your's truly and my girlfriend while we were bartending at the Republic of Doyle Season 2 Premiere last week!

(Click on the pics for a bigger version)

LOLCAT

Demotivational

Graph

Dino Comic

Trolling
All of you hippies from Commerce 2012 best be leaving now.

Photobomb
My photobomb is pretty obvious... can you find my girlfriend's?


Next up, Zombie Apocalypse Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment