Subtitle

Everything #winning from the zombie apocalypse to fine dining and anything in between.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Metal Monday!

This is the first installment of Metal Mondays!  I'll share music from all different sub-genres of metal, but also some hard rock as well, to help you expand your musical repertoire.  Some you'll like, some you won't.

As it's the first Metal Monday (and our band, TWSS is covering it for our next show... shhh it's a secret!), I'm leading off with what has possibly been the song with the most iconic solo in metal.



Here's a studio version.

An ever so hilarious Pat Boone cover.


Everything is more epic when it's 
performed by a marching band.


The intro to this song was the first I'd ever learned on guitar.  I cannot wait to play it on stage with TWSS!

1 comment:

  1. Ok I have a weakness for metal/rock covers of pop songs. TWSS did a few already. This one is pretty good haha.

    Katy Perry - I Kissed A Girl (Metal Version)

    ReplyDelete