Subtitle

Everything #winning from the zombie apocalypse to fine dining and anything in between.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

New Blogging Schedule/Hashtags

Alright, now that I have some more free time this term, along with the fact that I'm taking an Internet Marketing course, I've developed a new blogging schedule.  I'll still blog randomly as well, but I'm going to stick to a weekly schedule with different themes for different days.  I may add some in the future, but as of right now I have my weekends free.

Twitter hashtags are included :)

#RDBlog - Rain Drizzle Blog
#ZombieNews - Zombie Apocalypse Sundays
#MetalMondays - Metal (and other hard rock) Mondays
#TKTuesdays - Twisted Knickers Tuesdays
#MemeDay - Internet Meme Wednesdays


Starting tomorrow, with my first MemeDay Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment